Olympic Peninsula Motoring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Olympic Peninsula Motoring

An Olympic Peninsula based community for all things automotive!

PARTS ONLINE!! Need some parts online? Check this thread first!!

jcrome
    jcrome
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 112

PARTS ONLINE!! Need some parts online? Check this thread first!! Empty PARTS ONLINE!! Need some parts online? Check this thread first!!

Post by jcrome Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 pm

This thread contains links to Online vendors that have great prices/products.

I hope this will begin to grow and hold many useful sites for anyone looking to buy parts ranging from OEM to performance, Mild to Wild.

If you have any links you would like added to the list. Please PM them to me. The links will be researched amongst the Management of OPm, and added to the list, if decided acceptable. Please don't forget to include why you think this vendor should be added to the list (ie: superb customer service, great prices, quality products) Each member will also receive credit for each link he/she offers to the club.

Thank you for supporting OPm!

General/Engine Parts.

www.parts.com - jcrome
    This website is linked to many dealerships across the USA, dealing in OEM parts for ALL makes/models. I have ordered MANY Lexus parts through this website, as they have the highest discount on OEM parts I have found online.

ECS - azntaiji
    VW/Audi/Porsche/BMW OEM and OEM+ replacement parts. Massive catalog, generally okay pricing. High quality, good shipping, awesome company.

TH motorsports - azntaiji
    Parts for all kinds of cars. Free shipping on most parts.

MJM Autohaus - azntaiji
    Mostly german OEM, OEM+ and Aftermarket parts. Great prices.

1st VW Parts - azntaiji
    OEM and some OEM+ VW replacement parts. Based out of Auburn VW.

www.sparkplugs.com - jcrome
    Sparkplugs.com carries plugs from OEM to High performance at great prices for all makes/models. They also carry wires, and other accessories. This is the only place I've purchased sparkplugs for years.

Lighting.

www.superbrightleds.com - jcrome
    This site has the best prices I've seen on LED lighting. They have just about every bulb in any color you want, and MANY different styles. If you need LEDs, ALWAYS check here first! Customer service is also top notch. Very helpful if you have any question. I've ordered many lights through them.

Autolumination - azntaiji
    Have ordered several interior LED lighting for replacing stock bulbs from here. Good quality. Tons of options. Quick shipping.

V-LEDS - azntaiji
    High quality LED's, good shipping. You pay the price for the higher quality though.

42DD - azntaiji
    Mainy VW/Audi specific Lighting and a couple non-lighting accessories. Very good vendor, great prices, great shipping, great quality.

DDM - azntaiji
    Sells HID drop in kits, and some OEM kits. Cars and Motorcycles. Extremely good prices, good company with good reputation.

Xenon Expert - azntaiji
    Sells HID drop in kits. Cars and Motorcycles.

The Xenon Store - azntaiji
    Sells HID drop in kits, Cars and Motorcycles. Some Mazda stuff also.

Exterior.

TM Tuning - azntaiji
    VW/Audi OEM, OEM+ and Aftermarket parts. Expensive, but has lots of hard to find products.

MJM Autohaus - azntaiji

Interior.

TM Tuning - azntaiji
    VW/Audi OEM, OEM+ and Aftermarket parts. Expensive, but has lots of hard to find products.

MJM Autohaus - azntaiji

Wheels/Tires.Suspension

Tire Rack - azntaiji
    Wheels, Tires, Suspension, you name it!

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:27 pm